- About Us
When death comes to a family, there are many questions regarding their loved one’s funeral. Often, the most important one is, “Can we pay for what Mom or Dad wanted?”
By prefunding your funeral with a funeral insurance policy, you can make sure the answer to this question is settled with peace of mind.
DuBore Funeral Home works with National Guardian Life Insurance Company to set up single-payment funeral policies that are put into irrevocable trusts where they can grow and accrue interest. These policies can be written for anyone, regardless of age or health, and set aside for future need.
1. All funds put away cannot be counted among your assets; meaning, if you ever have to go on county assistance or into a nursing home, your funds are safe and secure for the future.
2. All interest earned is at a set guaranteed rate for the life of your policy.
3. The policy is written so that it can be used for your funeral regardless of where you live in the future.
4. The funds can be claimed directly by the funeral home without the need for your family to worry about accessing the policy and the death benefit.
5. Any remaining balance on the death benefit will be returned to your estate.
If you are interested in setting up a funeral insurance policy,
or have any questions, please give us a call!
Victor M. Sweeney
Funeral Director & Pre-Need Specialist